Expanding opportunity for the people of our region. That’s what we stand for. We invite you to join us in building a network of community-minded people seeking a stronger and more vibrant region.
Connect With Others In Common Purpose
What an amazing day of connecting and co-learning about #impinv with @BullittFound, @russellfamfdn, @meyermt & more. Thx @investcanopy!
10 days ago via annsaxton3
Puget Sound Grassroots Grants Opportunity from Rose Foundation
Generous @russellfamfdn gift helps us connect thousands of kids with nature and foster curiosity! #GreenwayEducation https://t.co/P4tgkv5i0y
18 days ago via MTSGreenway
. @russellfamfdn is an excellent company based in #GigHarbor . More info: https://t.co/Rp3p4aRhlP
24 days ago via LLCoolOrangeOwl
More on @russellfamfdn work with Puyallup Watershed Initiative: https://t.co/GxnUt7s35J #localmatters15 @GreaterTacoma
"Divestment is the first toe in the water." Next: Where to reinvest? @russellfamfdn now 30% impact invested. #localmatters15 #impinv
Foundations: The 5% payout is "a basement, not a ceiling." What can you do with the other 95%? -S. Dobkins @russellfamfdn #localmatters15
Day 2 of @philanthropynw #localmatters15. Susan Dobkins from @russellfamfdn talking about Puyallup Watershed Initiative and social capital.
26 days ago via ElliotStockstad
Great night of discussion at #localmatters15 re. convening in relation to philanthropy. Thanks for the invite @russellfamfdn @philanthropynw
27 days ago via ElliotStockstad
#TT 2/2 - Canopy Founders @russellfamfdn @meyermt #LairdNortonFamilyFnd host #KelleyFamilyFdn #FordFamilyFdn @philanthropynw @MissionInvest